I love teaching and I adore my students but there are definitely a few common things most teachers can relate to!
What funny things do you find yourself doing while you’re teaching?
Aww the joys of teaching!
1. When you’re out in sweats/no makeup and you see a student.
2. You’ve perfected the “I’ll wait” face.
But in reality it’s been 5 minutes you better get on your “THIS CAN’T BE MY CLASS” face.
3. When a student comes up bawling with a paper cut you can’t even see.
4. When you’re an elementary teacher you might find yourself saying things like, “don’t put that in your mouth,” or “we don’t lick the carpet.”
5. You’ve just given perfect directions and a student asks “What are we doing?”
6. You’re trying to do some really great positive reinforcement but you’ve run out of patience.
7. When your pet does something bad and you pull the whole “THAT WAS A BAD CHOICE.”
8. When you go to target and you need all of the storage bins.
I LOVE YOU STORAGE BINS, I NEED YOU ALL!
But seriously watch out for Target I went to get band aids the other day and spent 40 dollars, I don’t even remember what I bought.